25 January 2008

Overdue tracks of 2007

When I did my look back of my albums of 2007, I was thinking about the possibility of adding a seperate Tracks of 2007 list. In the end I decided against it and instead just named a key track under each of my choices in the albums list.

I've now had a change of heart.

Albeit a month late, the reason why I've done is mainly because there were many other good albums of last year. So one to highlight these albums is by doing this. If you like the tracks, go and get the album.

The list, in no particular order:

Nine Inch Nails - My Violent Heart
Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet
Radiohead - All I Need
Dizzee Rascal - Sirens
The Bees - Who Cares What The Question Is?
Saul Williams - Scared Money
Arcade Fire - My Body Is A Cage
LCD Soundsystem - New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down
Simian Mobile Disco - Sleep Deprivation
Arctic Monkeys - 505
Jonquil - Lily
Kaiser Chiefs - I Can Do It Without You
Kings Of Leon - Fans
Patrick Wolf - The Stars

DIGG IT!

No comments: