20 February 2008

Brit Awards 2008 predictions

Because nothing else has really happened today in the world of music. This is really a list of I want to win.

BEST BRITISH MALE: Jamie T - One of the best albums of last year and quantum leaps ahead of the other nominess in regards to talent (apart from maybe Richard Hawley).

BEST BRITISH FEMALE: Despite having heard not really heard much of their music, it will either be Bat For Lashes or PJ Harvey simply because they're loads better than the rest of the field.

BEST BRITISH GROUP: Arctic Monkeys I hope, but it looks like a close call.

BEST BRITISH ALBUM: OK - definitely Arctic Monkeys this time. Any other album and I will throw things.

BEST BRITISH BREAKTHROUGH: Klaxons I think but Kate Nash will probably run away with it.

BEST LIVE ACT: It has got to be Muse surely?

BEST BRITISH SINGLE: None of them. End of.

BEST INTERNATIONAL MALE: Kanye West is my tip for this one.

BEST INTERNATIONAL FEMALE: Either Feist or Bjork and I'll be happy.

BEST INTERNATIONAL GROUP: Arcade Fire should start the double with this.

BEST INTERNATIONAL ALBUM: Arcade Fire should finish the double with this.

I'll report back tomorrow with the results of how good or bad my predictions were!

Brit Awards 2008

DIGG IT!

No comments: