21 February 2008

Brit predictions results & Future of Musical Chairs

In the results for my Brit predictions, I did miserably. Only 3/11 predictions were correct. Shock horror...well, not really.

I think I'm going to use this post to tell you what's happening in the next few days and the foreseeable future for Musical Chairs.

I will be out tomorrow evening to see The Cribs finish off their NME-associated headlining tour of the UK at the Brixton Academy. Expect a review of the gig on Saturday hopefully, with added pictures to boot. On Sunday I am seeing Scottish band Glasvegas play the Boileroom in Guildford, so expect a live review and even more photos up on Monday.

As for the far-off future of Musical Chairs, a design revamp is needed. Whilst this simplistic Blogger template is quite nice, I now feel like I'm at a stage where I want to make Musical Chairs stand out from the crowd. I'm currently in the stages of planning a new layout and new design and at the moment I'm a bit unsure as to whether I'm going to have a crack at it myself or whether I will allow someone else to do it for me. Either way, that's quite a while off for the time being.

No comments: